Thursday, August 20, 2015

Let's Start :)



Hey,

My name is Chiffi and this is my first Blog!
Let's start with a short overview of who I am…

My virtual name is Chiffi (short form of Chiffre). Currently I’m 26 years old and live in Germany.
Even when I was little girl I was interested in computer games. My first MMORPG was Ragnarok Online which was followed by WoW in 2005. After several years I quitted WoW and found my new home in FFXIV (Alpha Version 1.0) which I never regretted.

I also have experience in other games like CS, LOL, Diablo, Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, Heroes of the Storm and other MMORPGs, Adventures…..

In 2014 and 2015 I worked as an “Ambassador” for Square Enix at gamescom (at the FFXIV booth) and had both years a wonderful time.

In real life, I’m studying Information System Management and works as a student assistant at the University.

I love to play games and to play with my 2 adorable cats (Pics will follow :) ).



Now you're thinking ... why the hell do you start a blog?


I do it for various reasons…

First of all I think it’s a good step to get closer to my dream of working in the gaming industry.

Another point is, that I also want to revive my Twitch Stream and want to combine it with my Blog to gain more experience in social media.

The third reason is that I want to improve my English skills (if you are reading this post you know why :P ).

That's it for now … I hope I can manage to post new things on a regular basis.

Greetings
Chiffi

No comments:

Post a Comment