Friday, August 21, 2015

ESL One Cologne 2015




Tomorrow I will visit the ESL One Cologne 2015 and take a look at the best CS:GO players :P

Normally I would have thought twice if I should go or not because the tickets are kind of expensive in my opinion. A normal ticket which only gives you access to the event costs 40€ (45$?!). When you consider that most visitors are teenagers it’s a bit too high. 

If you want something special the next step is the “Premium Ticket” for 217€ (244$?!) including a better seating, food & drinks, goodie bag and a signing session. There is no other ticket between these 2 prices.

So I am a student… I don’t earn much money… why am I going???

Cause I was lucky and won 2 tickets from NVIDIA on facebook. I am normally not that lucky which makes it even better.

The second ticket goes to a girl from my boyfriend’s family. She is happy because she wanted to go but had no one to come with her. She is a CS fan and knows much more about the teams than I do.
I hope we will have a cool weekend and I’ll try to take some good picture.

I visited the LANXESS arena 2 times before (ice hockey game and a concert) but I’m curious how it will be. Here is a plan of the seeting.



At the moment are the first matches. You can find the results on the official website or watch it live on Twitch.

Many thanks to NVIDIA!

https://www.facebook.com/NVIDIADeutschland?fref=nf
- Chiffi

No comments:

Post a Comment